// Karimah //
Smile & Move On ♥

0 Comment [s]

Cry as hard as you want to. But always make sure  when you stop crying, you'll never cry for the same reason again. To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. And number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special. I hereby stop thinking of boys. Stop thinking that maybe there's still someone out there for me, making up scenarios in my head about how I could meet someone, about how it would be to be with someone. I hereby stop falling in love with boys that do in fact exist, but which I give nonexistent fantastic personalities in my mind, without even knowing them. I will now stop doing all of this, thinking and dreaming about all of this. It's only taking precious time that could be used in some other way. It's only taking my energy and making me hope for things that can't, and probably will not happen. 



Older Post | Newer Post
Jom.

Ask
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram