// Karimah //
Smile When It Hurts Most ♥

0 Comment [s]

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory. Hm.. I want to be remembered as the girl who always smiles even when her heart is broken, and the one that could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten her own. Girls, if you lost someone you love. Just smile. Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Just because someone broke your heart doesn't mean that someone else can't repair it. Stay strong ladies. Be patient. So yeah, girls if you think too much abt your ex. It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex and the memories. Boy, I don't blame you for walking away, far from it. The days that I would spend with you playfully became less common, the talks of dreams and seeing the world sparser, the basic act of listening which I didn't fully comprehend yet was lacking, and in the end I failed to see the simple things you needed. I know I can't make you choose to open your heart up to me again. But if I could now, I would make you feel that perfect love that you gave me. I didn't know what to do, I didn't know what to think or feel. Our relationship just felt like one big mess. I wanted to clean it up but I didn't know how to start, too many things were said and done. I'm standing on my own two feet and people say that I look better than I ever did when I was with you. Although it hurts sometimes and I miss you every single day.



Older Post | Newer Post
Jom.

Ask
Tumblr
Twitter
Instagram